teacup. [ 掲示板 ] [ 掲示板作成 ] [ 有料掲示板 ] [ ブログ ]

新着順:47/3057 記事一覧表示 | 《前のページ | 次のページ》

D&H製に換装

投稿者:MK  投稿日:2020年10月18日(日)17時24分38秒
  通報 返信・引用 編集済
   Next18向けデコ―ダDH18Aは、D&H社の夏休み明け後の9/23(水)に到着していた。アーノルドのE 42への単なる交換作業。ボディを外すのが大変なのが分かっていたせいもあり、他車の作業も落ち着いた本日、ようやく実行した。

いやな予感の通り、前回破損しそうだった微小箇所を損傷したが、走りはまったく別ものに生まれかわった。違いのすごさに驚かされるのは、これが何度目か分からない。分かりやすく言うと、機関車の値段が1万円ぐらい高くなった感じがする。この結果に、満足しないわけがない。面倒なので前のデコーダのままで妥協しようかと長引かせていたのは単なる時間の無駄でしかなかった。主な違いは次の通り。

①同じ速度の高速走行でも極めて安定するため、ずっしりと重量感が出る。列車全体が本物の走りのように見える。
②モーター音が落ち着いていて実感的。超低速の加減速のリアルさは凄い。
③LEDの光まで、明から暗まで安定し、これまで気になっていた蛍光灯のようなちらつきが無くなった。

Replaced with D&H
The Next18 decoder DH18A arrived on Wednesday, September 23, after D&H's summer vacation.  Mere replacement for Arnold's E 42. Partly because I knew it was hard to remove the body, finally performed today when the work of the other car has calmed down.
As I had a bad feeling, I damaged a small area that seemed to be damaged last time, but the run was completely different. I don't know how many time I'm surprised at how amazing the difference is. To put it plainly, I feel that the price of the locomotive has increased by about 10,000 yen. There is no reason not to be satisfied with this result.It was only a waste of time that I was prolonged whether to compromise with the previous decoder. The main differences are as follows:
(1) Extremely stable even in high-speed running of the same speed, a heavy sense of weight comes out. The whole train looks like a real run.
(2) The motor sound is calm and feeling. The realness of ultra-slow acceleration and deceleration is amazing.
(3) Up to the light of the LED, stable from light to dark, flickering like a fluorescent lamp that had been worried about until now has been eliminated.

http://m-katoh.sakura.ne.jp/

》記事一覧表示

新着順:47/3057 《前のページ | 次のページ》
/3057